Logi Ad Hoc
Self Service BI Application for Business Users
Logi Ad Hoc is a self-service business intelligence application that empowers business users to create and share their own dashboards, reports, and analysis without involving IT. Easily accessed from any web-browser, Logi Ad Hoc is used today by thousands of non-technical users.
Short Learning Curve
Logi Ad Hoc has been designed from the ground-up to allow everyday business users to create reports without IT involvement. The application comes pre-loaded with a highly intuitive user interface for report creation and enables easy report sharing to a wide audience of consumers.
- Step-by-step process to quickly guide users through building dashboards, reports and analysis
- Interface packed with guidance, allowing business users to quickly increase productivity with minimal training and support
Logi Ad Hoc enables business users to easily design impressive dashboards, reports, and analyses, leveraging powerful yet easy-to-use features such as:
- Crosstabs, drill-down and drill-through reporting
- Conditional styling, user-defined columns, math and statistical calculations
- Dashboards with up to four columns
- Interactive Data View (IDV) enables data to be filtered on the fly to perform quick calculations or create “what-if” scenarios
- Multiple export options
- A wide variety of static and animated charts and graphs
- Scheduler to automatically deliver reports at various intervals
Rapid Deployment and Easy Administration
Other business intelligence deployments can take months before you’re able to run your first report. With Logi Ad Hoc you can be up and running in just a few hours with no coding and minimal initial IT resources, enabling business user self-sufficiency going forward.
- Rapid database connection and setup wizards
- Metadata database for transparent storage and protection
- Web-based Admin Console makes ongoing maintenance quick and painless
LogiXML utilizes standards-based technologies such as XML and CSS to support integration requirements such as white label rebranding.
- Include your own logo, color scheme, and images
- Supports integration with most security models to achieve single sign-on, or to fit within an established security infrastructure
- Role-based authorization and access restrictions to data objects at the object or column level
Supports data from popular SQL-compliant sources in .NET and Java environment