EVENTS TRACKER & PREDICTOR
Struggling staying compliant and legal during your sourcing events and contract management cycle? Struggling with planning complex sourcing Events months before the first documents go to market? Intenda’s brand new Sourcing Event Tracker & Predictor will take the pain out of your sourcing events, if you are unsure, ask yourselves the following questions:
Even if you answer yes to one of the above questions then you have to talk to Intenda. If the above answers are all no then that’s great news, so then ask yourselves the following:
- Can you follow all your sourcing events on a single dashboard or smart device?
- Knowing when you have to have a contract in place, can you predict when you have to start an event with the click of a button?
- Can you easily enforce your procurement policy?
Again, if you answer no to one of the above then talk to Intenda. No matter what Sourcing Platform or Tool you use, you will most probably have a challenge to manage your sourcing events as most of your pre-planning and internal tasks are not catered for by the mainstream products out there. Many things happen before you ‘log on to build an OJEU notice or tender’.
Events Tracker and Predictor (ETP) is one of the most powerful and cost-effective products to hit the market. It will have the greatest impact on your business and it also does not infringe on any other system(s) you might currently have or be considering.
You can enjoy tangible business benefits by first implementing our ETP – or ‘Sourcing Control Tower’ as we also refer to it - from a business governance point of view before embarking on a full end-to-end sourcing solution. These benefits will be available very quickly and come with a short implementation cycle.
This module is totally unique in the market space and it was specifically designed to present clients with the following business value proposition:
- Minimise contract exposure
- Central sourcing visibility by Exec (it supports ‘central governance and compliance ‘ with ‘decentralised and remote sourcing activity’)
- Monitor and ensure OJEU compliancy
- Visibility to events / KPI’s / Resource usage / Contract Exposure
- Does not threaten current technology investment(s)
- The module guides you through your sourcing event Keeps company compliant and using ‘best practice’
- Client specific (Everything you do is ‘soft’ and definable)
- Plan dates calculated according to suggested durations, can then be changed within defined boundaries
- Balance your workload
- Manage contract launch expectations
- Manage approvals of plans
- Indicate bottle necks per Business Unit as per assigned tasks
- Web based, independent, can integrate with your existing sourcing/procurement system
- Very easy to train and use
- Full auditability
- Short implementation cycle
- End-to-end Sourcing Control….